Page speed constitutes an important ranking factor in Google’s algorithm. Not only does it play a role in ranking, it plays a role is user experience. Pages that take a long time to load can increase your bounce rate and lower the average session duration, resulting in fewer interactions and decreased conversions.
Why Website Speed is Important?
- Google has announced that fast sites rank high.
- Most people close your site if it does not load within 5 seconds.
- Slow sites make users angry.
- Your site will start RANKING high on Google
- Visitors will Love your site and open more pages
- Your Sales, Revenue and Ad clicks will increase
- We’ll make your website so fast that your visitors will say “WOW!”.